30 May 2007

ANONYMOUS

Anonymous contributed comment to the diary of the day before yesterday. Anonymous who admit "I'm ex-boyfriend", I think it's ture because that sentence is like ex-boyfriend, absolutely I know my English is poor.
Actually I'm 31 years old, and ex-boyfriend is not one. And this blog is mine, I can write anything, but I understand that don't write someone's phone number and address or particular who is and that kind of stuff that it's bad. I think he's really foolish, he dosen't contribute comment that is good. If he didn't, nobody knows who is ex-boyfriend. Why he did contribute? Is he doing that just to annoy me? He has really good sense of humor. The first he hurt me... I don't know why he wants to contact with me.
I can't go on like this, it's not possible to close the gap between he and me opinions, and he dosen't know anything about women, I think the same with me, I can't understand about the men. Anyway it goes without saying that I'm glad he felt that way, because he never contact me again. I hope it, but I hate like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home