16 May 2007

APPOINTMENT

I've a veterinary clinic appointment for Fila. If there's no problem, she'll operate for contraception on next Tuesday. I wanted do it more early, but I have to go to my doctor on Monday. Anyway I research about clinic, and then decided. But I still worried about it.
By the way I have a news. Keisuke Kuwata, he release new CD today. He is very famous musician in Japan. He has a group "Southern All Stars", he is vocal but he write lyric, play piano and guitar. I love his voice very much, and this song is very warm, I was moved by lyric. And listening to his music relaxes me, because my parents likes his music, and I heard his music the first time when I was a child. I'll listen to this song before go to bed, so I can sleep tonight maybe. You know, the key to a good night's sleep is relaxation of both body and mind.
Keisuke Kuwata's WebSite http://www.sas-fan.net/kuwata2007/top.html
Check it out! I hope you like his music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home