28 May 2007

BLOCK

If I said "No", no is no. Many people who is likes me, I think. No is no. But there's foolish person who can't understand what's mean. Very funny. Anyway I don't want to run away from the person who is like this foolish. And I say it many times, "no is no" and I try to do it until who understand it. "No is no" Mostly if try to say it many times, foolish understand it. But sometimes not.
Now my ex-boyfriend, he's like a this foolish. So I need a measure of safety for it, mean is block. It's better than talk more right now. But I think not right the way, but I don't know what should I do. I've no idea. Its makes me tired very much. I just want to be alone, and want to move to the future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only cause insult and to insult me, you do not worry that I will leave you in peace, but not mention me any more in you blog and thanks by treating me badly.

30 May 2007 at 03:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm!!

29 August 2007 at 23:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home