5 May 2007

EX

Tomorrow is ex-boyfriend's birthday. Omedetooo!
I left him few days ago, because our opinion is different. I think not too different. And if he and I really think each other, there's solution, problem is gone. But now not, if I said "It's very strange, I don't like it", and he said "But it's normal in Spain" There's no solution. If he said "Tell me why you angry before to run", and I did not say anything. Because I cannot control myself. Tell me who can to control the mind? If I feel love, love is love, if I feel sad, sad is sad, if I feel disgusting, disgusting is disgusting... Can you control your mind? Anyway I still love him so much.
This my love is bigger in my mind more than before, it's new for me, and I cannot control it. I want to get him only for me, I want he will be like my opinion and mind. But our opinion for love is different, and then I try to close to his opinion, the first I can do it, but now I cannot do a like himself. Actually it's impossible, because I think I just want to get him, I know this my love is wrong. But I don't know how to love now.
He and I have different traditional, culture, and opinion. But I cannot to say that, because I only take care of my mind.
And then I left him, and I try to forget him, it's very hard. But it's better than I have jealousy and to be sad, to be crazy. Yes, I'm wrong, I know... But different is different, not join, because I think only myself and he think only himself.
I want to say him face to face "I'm sorry", because I know he is angry with me. But he doesn't give me that time.
¡Feliz cumpleaños!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home