1 May 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi, I'm Michi, from Japan, and Japanese woman.
I've a natural for sewing, I love do it very much. And I sewing JINBE & YUKATA for myself.
Do you know JINBE & YUKATA? It's old traditional Japanese clothing, like KIMONO, it's very beautiful. And I want many people know and try to put on it. So I thought how show is good, yes, you know on the Internet is good way.
But I think only the web site is not good, because we cannot to know who is who. If I write diary here, you can know about me, yes not all, but you can know me more than nothing.

Anyway today is my Fila.'s birthday, she's my cat, very lovely. I had cat and dog 2 years ago. But they die for senility and traffic accident. It was very sad for me, and I thought I don't want to keep more. But 1 year ago, a girl came in my home, and she had 3 cats. Very small cat, because they're only 3 or 5-day-old baby. So their eyes was not open yet, and like a mouse. The girl said "I'm looking for master, can you?" I didn't want to keep any more, but I wanted to help her, and then I got 1 cat from her. Cat raising was very hard... but now she alive and very lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home