18 May 2007

FREE

I'm free, mean is single. My last love was finish when about 3 weeks ago. Ex-boyfriend, he broken my heart, maybe he was thinking I hurt him by my selfish, but I don't think so. Because he was liar and I was not the first of him. What do you think about partner and friend? The both is very important existence for life. But almost people who think partner is important more than friends, don't you think so? Anyway our opinion was different. Now I think finish was good choice. What's done can't be undone.
If ex-boyfriend and me, our relationship start again, we'll fight the same problems. Sometimes people change, but it's not easy. So I don't want, never. Actually my last love's image is bad and disgusting, because I really loved him. Am I wrong?
Recently my love life is like that, not good. I don't want to have relationship now, but the truth I want to love someone like a Ophelia. Shakespeare is great writer. I love his poem and story, he said in the poem "-But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.", I want to feel like that.