24 May 2007

HAPPY

I'm really happy today. Because A.C.Milan got win. This early morning I saw CL final on the TV, it was really exciting! But actually it was not good match. Anyway Ringhio, he is nice player, I love him very much. He has fixation on win, sometimes its makes bad and dirty play, but I love like a his passion. I think all player must have passion for win. Anyway I'm happy A.C.Milan got win.
And I've another happy, because I went to see the film "Spiderman3" in this noon. The reputation of this film is almost bad. But it's really nice for me, I had enjoy to see it and then I bought brochure. I went to see it with friend, he likes Spiderman like me, our chat had a lively conversation, and he's cool guy, very sweet, it was like a date, absolutely not date. Anyway I'm happy for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home