10 May 2007

JAM

I made jam from the cherry today. It's very hard for me, because I'm acrophobia. You know good cherry is high place, and then I use stepladder, it's very high more than me (I'm 168cm and stepladder is over 200cm). And cherry is not big, if I want to made jam from it, I have to need many cherry. Anyway...

The first picture : I took cherry.
The second picture : I took out sheeds.
The last picture : This is jam.

I don't like made jam from the cherry, because as I told you it's not easy, I just think to made jam or not. And I told my firend about it, and he said "Why don't you made it?" It's not easy, but I'm free, so on Saturday my friends will visit my home, and then I think will to serve up for them. It's nice idea.
That jam is very delicious with vanilla ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home