31 May 2007

LAST MONTH

I've funny news, it's about Chinese national bird. Maybe you know that, because it happen about last month. Chinese have not national bird, but they have to need it for Olympic, so they dicided vote. The first Chinese national bird is "JAPANESE CRANE", .... JAPANESE!? It's very funny. They didn't know what is English name, Chinese and Japanese say "TANCHO", and then they wanted to change the name, ... change!? If you have seen chinese painting or dress, there's TANCHO, but not all. So they thought TANCHO is Chinese symbol (I agree) , and problem is English name, they wanted to change the name... If English name is changed, scientific name is not change. You know "TANCHO"'s scientific name is "GRUS JAPONESIS". Japanese, mostly we think they're strange as expected.
I've Chinese friend, she's very clever and beautiful. I like her, and I don't want to speak evil of them. But Chinese have copy of Japanese, it's many things, and their manner is too bad in Japan, and politics is dirty... Probably mostly Japanese think like me, because many Japanese peopele say it on Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home