7 May 2007

MY DOCTOR

I have physician in charge, because I've heart disease and defibrillator in my body. Well I'll tell you it next time. Anyway I went to hospital today. I have to meet on a regular basis, but today is not, because I need my doctor. I talk with my doctor when I feel good, the reason is that. He is good medicine for me.
But now I feel so bad, because ex-boyfriend contact me tonight. The end of last year, he did it, but I didn't answer, but now again. I know there is courage for him, because you know, if you want to meet ex-boy/girlfriend, can you? In my way it's impossible. But someone do it too easy, they're like a friend, they want to make a friend, but it's impossible and crazy. If someone want to be like a friend with ex, I think someone still love ex. But if someone have no boy/grilfriend, no problem.
Is it my mistake? I think not. If you're my boyfriend, is it okay what I go to shopping with ex? Can I meet ex? It's very stange and disgusting.
Anyway now I'm lonesome, I don't answer him is not easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home