8 May 2007

PERFECT BLUE

Do you know "Perfect Blue"? It's Japanese animation movie. It's suspense movie in 1998. That story is... about Japanese idol life. I think you'll think it's very simple movie, because about idol, but not. I try to see twice, but I cannot understand very well. That story is very complex. Anyway if you want to know about Otaku and idol, it's a good movie to teach. It's very reality like a disgusting. I don't know who is Otaku and idol, I've not like then, but all people thinking like this movie.
Next movie is "Sennen Joyu", I don't know what to say in English, maybe "1000 yeas of actress". That movie is the same directer with Perfect Blue, and picture is the same, and it's in 2002. This web site is " http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xw7s-kn/ " is not official, it's by movies stuff and in Japanese.
I watched Sennen Joyu today, it's first time, and it was... I don't know how to say. Anyway it's 15R, and then if you want to see it, be care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home