30 Jun 2007

AKIBA

Do you know AKIBA? It's AKIHABARA in Tokyo, Japan, very famous. We called electricity town (DENKIGAI) but now there's electric shop, but OTAKU is most famous than shop. Many tourist vist here, because many electric, special things in there, and cheaper.
Today demostrated in there, more than 500 people did it. Strange incident. That demonstration for OTAKU due to OTAKU of OTAKU. The police permission to do it. I read report of this demo, but I don't understand well. They want freedom? Liberation for what? Why did they want to do it? I almost understand demostrations, but I have never do it, sometimes I agree with some demostrations, or sometimes not. Anyway strange incident happen today in Japan.
*this news link
*demostration of Akihabara for freedom (web site)
*demostration of Akihabara for freedom (blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home