14 Jun 2007

ASIA

We all think foreigner is strange, because there's different culture, different languages, different thinking, different custom, that kind of stuff. So I think the same rules obtain for everyone. But sometimes it's wrong for us.
Recently certain country have very strange, crazy news. Japanese and certain country is near, almost people Europian or African or Westerner... they can't to find out what is different. If we talk something, you can find out different languages, and you can to know which is Japanese. Anyway that certain country is near of Japan, but there's many different things. If you read world news, you know what I mean.
Japanese is tidy person almost, not every one, but that certain country is not, very dirty. So I don't want you can't find out which is Japanese.
I tell you the reason, but I tell you that before "every man has his humor", I know it. Anyway that certain country is very dirty, because they use garbage to cook Gyoza, I can't believe that, they export foreigner it. And they use used sanitary pad to make napkin, and then some restaurant use that napkin have AIDS and colon bacillus and stuff. And the cadaver of the crab came to the beach, they take it and eat, but professional say "It have germ when crab die. Don't eat it", now very stink is on the beach, but they still take it to eat. It's very strange, I can't understand them.
So I don't want you can't to know which is Japanese.
But actually we're strange too, but not the same things. Recently we have problem of pension, that public office, they didn't work right way. I mean it's sloppy job. And some people might be can't draw pension. And other problem, many young people is debt to finance, not bank. So they're up to the ears in debt. Japanese want to build their house or to buy the car, they take out a loan. I mean we want to get a large amount of money's things when we take out a loan, but many young people is not. They just want to enjoy and fool.
Now you know Japanese is strange for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home