13 Jun 2007

LEARNING

I want to speak Italian, because I go to Rome in the future when need it. But I've no plan for now. It's just dream. Anyway I started to learn Italian by myself. But it's very difficult for me. And the first, I started to learn English, and then I wanted to speak with Italian in English, and wanted to learn Italian. I thought it's easy to learn Italian, because Japanese learning English when we're 12 to 22 years old in school. But me, I wasn't the university student, I chose the professional school, so I was studying English 6 years, but it's not to speak, it's for grammar. Anyway my English was very poor, and now it was improved a little. I hope so. I mean my English is good more than Italian.
And 6 month ago, I needed to speak Spanish, because I went to Spain. So I didn't learn Italian, but recently I started to learn again. I understand Italian before, I don't know why, but I think Italian is difficult more than Spanish. Actually I can't speak both now. Ahaha...
Well... the first I need to learn English now. I'll do my best, and the next I'll speak Italian in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home