2 Jun 2007

DANCE DANCE DANCE

I got mail from friend, he said last on the mail "Shall we dance". I'm glad to read it.
Do you know DANCE DANCE DANCE? The writer of that book is HARUKI MURAKAMI. He's Japanese, the man, and his story is almost funny. I love his books. My friend loves it like me, and he quoted that words from DANCE DANCE DANCE. MURAKAMI HARUKI say in the story "Dance. But you must be skilfully.", Mr.Murakami he talked about the life.
I lost my life, I don't know what I should do is best. Actually I know it, but I can't move, that's all. Yes, I'm not strong. Everyday I play with my cat, sometimes talk or meet with friends, and go out, but it's not excited for me, it's peaceful. You know, sometimes peaceful is good, but for now, not.
Maybe in this autumn, I'll be able to move because I'll be accustomed to take strong medicine. And then I can go out alone, and probably also work.
Actually I can move a little bit for now, not fast, not well, but I can do it by friend's words. "Shall we dance" Thanks my dearest friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home