19 Jun 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It's my father's birthday today. His age is 57 years old. And my mother and I observe my father0s birthday at dinner time. We had Sushi and cake. It was yummy! But my parents had problem, they got food poisoning, throw up and had diarrhea. We had also the same food, but 2 things was not. Salmon and devilfish, I didn't have it, because I don't like its Sashimi(sliced raw fish).
Generaly Japanese likes Sashimi, so we have it often. But this month is not good to eat Sashimi, because sometimes come down with food poisoning. Because not dirty, it's clean, I mean fresh, but now rainy season in Japan that is the reason for food poisoning. So if you visit Japan in this season, and want to have a Sashimi, be care. Maybe you'll come down with food poisoning if you're unlucky. The most dengerous is kind of shellfish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home