16 Jun 2007

LAPUTA CASTLE IN THE SKY

Last night I watched the film on the TV proglam, it's Laputa Castle in the Sky, animation of Hayao Miyazaki. I think if you know Japanese animation, you know him. His favorite movie is My Neighbor Totoro, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Kiki's Delivery Service.
I like Kiki's Delivery Service very much. A lot of Japanese women like it. That story is about Kiki's growing up. I watch it when she gives me power.
Anyway I was watching Laputa Castle in the Sky when I remember 10 years ago. My ex-boyfriend asked me "What kind of do you want?", it was present for... I forgot for what. Anyway he asked me, and I said "I want the film of Laputa Castle in the Sky." and he said "Are you sure? Is it good for you? Really? You don't want jewelry?", and I said "Yes, I want the film." Yes I know I was around 20 years old, not girl. And then he present me the film, and said "Not yours cost money." A good old memory rushed into my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home