18 Jun 2007

PARENTS

If child's bad behavior, someone rebuke for it. "If you're bad, you may get into trouble." it's correct I think, but recently nobody don't do it in Japan.
A lot of parents of students who make complaint to teacher or school. It's correct, but recently the reason is very very very stupid. For example, parents said to teacher "We don't want my child clean in the school, because my child don't clean in my house", "My child had a ride on bicycle, and got accident, because the teacher's guidance is bad" but the child have own way, not teacher's business. "You hurt my child" parents said because the child is junior high school student, but the teacher set a question of for pupil... It's crazy parents.
Another problem, the parents don't pay school lunch fees. The parents said "Because we have no money"... It's a lie. Some family, yes, it's not a lie. But those parents just don't want to pay it. That's all.
I mean not all Japanese parents, just increase rapidly. Ashamed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home