12 Jun 2007

RAUL

I'm crazy for Raúl González Blanco. You know he's football player. His play is fantàstico! His looks is gorgeous and sexy. His birthday is this month, on the 27th of June. He'll be 30 years old. Not old, but 30 years old is not young for football player. Now he has seen better day, I mean not bat for now. Anyway I like to watch his play, sometimes I watch it on YouTube. There's good play, but today I found out very very bad film.

This film is big problem for me, because I can't believe some culips who is Raúl. You see it, and check out who is on the beach. Mmm... not like player, looks is bad.
The woman want to put on tuxedo to the man, the man want to take off woman's dress. Today I understand what's mean. Ahaha. But absolutely I still crazy for Raúl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home