24 Jul 2007

AKIBA

I got funny news today about AKIBA. Do you know AKIBA? There's "DENKIGAI" in Akiba, Tokyo, mean is electric town. If you go there, you can see many OTAKU and tourist, but not all, another people in there. Anyway funny news is happen YODOBASHI CAMERA(famous electrical shop) in AKIBA. When I saw this picture on the web, I was very surprised. That Japanese say "How to use the toilet. Please don't push into the toilet (mean, please wait your turn)" It's not too funny. I guess next will make you funny. "Please don't be take a lunch and a long break in the private room in the toilet"... why do they want to take a lunch? I can't belive that. It's crazy. IN THE TOILET! I have never do it like that, but someone who is student or staff, if they do it like that, I understand. Because they wanted neglect thiers duties, or skip a class. But it's store's toilet. Mmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home