14 Jul 2007

ANYA HINDMARCH

Do you know "I'm Not A Plastic Bag"? It's just bag for shopping, this bag mean is for ecology. I don't know how to say in English, Japanese, we say "Eco Bag". Anyway price is ¥2,100 with tax. Cheaper. Ecology movement is good.
The seller, Anya Hindmarch, their idea was very good for sale, because many Japanese want to have the same things. You know, Japanese like designer brand very much, like a GUCCI, Louis Vuitton, HERMES, CHANEL, and stuff. It's very expensive. But almost Japanese love it very much. I'm Japanese, and I've some goods like other people, but not the same I guess, and I don't understand why they want to get the same things. I don't want the same things, I prefer the one in the world.
Anyway many Japanese people wanted to get "I'm Not A Plastic Bag", and then they went to buy it, but all customer didn't buy it, because stock is not much for it, maybe, and customer have got angry very much. If you want to see it, you click here, I think you have fun. But I tell you before, all customer is not Japanese, scuffled, they were not Japanese.
Actually that news is very crazy, but it's good for ecology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home