16 Jul 2007

ASIA CUP 2007

I like to watch the football game, I like AC MILAN's game of championship. GATTUSO(ringhio), KAKA, DIDA, PIRLO, INZAGHI, SEEDORF, CAFU, they're amazing player, but MALDINI, he quit, I'm pity very much. Anyway I think the best of the year is KAKA, you know, his play was pretty good. (but my best player is RAUL, my eternal hero)
By the way, about Japanese player, I think if you like football you know Nakamura, he played an active part in the game of Celtic Football Club, and he received some (I think 5) prize the last season. I think Japanese, we're proud of him. And Takahara, his play was good too, he's Eintracht Frankfurt's player. Now he's good, but last time, at the World cup 2006, his play was... mmm... the worst, I don't know why ZICO chose him at that time. Anyway now he's playing in Germany, and many Japanese cheer him.
Nakamura and Takahara play ASIA CUP 2007, their play was good.
Tonight the game was in Vietnam, Vietnam vs Japan. It was away for Japan, not good. But I believed they get win, and I hoped they don't repeat a mistake like a vs Qatar and UAE. VS Qatar, that game, Japanese, they can't get win, it was good game, but play was bad. And vs UAE, that game was not good, because they missed many times at the second half. The cause, Japan scored 3 goals in the fist half, and then 1 player got red card, and Japanese player careless and got very tired... UAE got 1 goal.
Anyway Japan got win, next match is tounament. I hope they take first place in a tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home