13 Jul 2007

HOUSE OF COUNCILORS

Polling day of house of councilors is July 29th. Actually it was this weekend. But I don't know why it was postpone. Always national referendum is light poll. Many Japanese people haven't concern to election. But recently Japanese politics situation is serious. Because old member of congress was stupid. I think old member of congress done just what they want, and many people of our country are indifferent to politics, so old member of congress can do it what they want. But recently not, many people angry with politics. I think people believe them, not indifferent. I don't know...
Anyway July 29th, election. And member of congress stump oratory in the every where, on the street, TV, and stuff. But their stump oratory is ridiclous in the world. I hope many people want to do something for Japan. For now, I'm going to vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home