31 Jul 2007

SHOP

Sometimes I got funny picture on the net, but this time, my friend sent me this picture. What do you think? I had enjoy very much. Why? Please you look at it, and you know this door of glass is broken. What sort of shop do you think? This shop sell the glass, it's the glass specialty shop. But this door is... funny!
Yes, funny, but it mean is hit by the depression, and not funny. Japan, we hard hit by the depression recently. I guess not recently, maybe since 15 or more...
Our politics is very bad, I feel always when I went to public office or talked with public official. I need to register of about my heart disease things. It's not once. Every year, many time, I must go to there for register, not just go, I must prepare some documents. It's very wrong. I've heart disease, and my disease is not able to fix, never. And it will be worst more than now in every day. But public official, they're unkindly very much. Now my parents lives, but if they're gone, I'm not able to live. I'm physically person, but their parallel is bad, and then for normal person, more than bad.
Anyway democrat got win in this election, it was on 29th. I hope this country, politics will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home