20 Jul 2007

STORY

The book what is HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS will be released tomorrow. Only English original UK and US. I haven't read it in English, and I haven't. But I've it in Italian. My cousin, she bought it to me in Rome. But that Italian is very difficult for me, and I have never read it. Hahaha.
Anyway I have read all books in Japanese, you know, I mean except for last book. I think I'm a Harry Potter freak. The films is great, and the books too, of course. Well I'm looking forward to read the last book.
If you like the film or book, I think you don't wanna know how story. Me, yes, not to mention that I don't wanna know. But news said someone who spread about story. Guess what! I haven't hear it by news, but I already knew it. Because someone who is he told me about it "I was listen to the news about story of Harry Potter on the radio, the news said..." Great! It's pretty impressive! I still can hardly believe that. Even thought he's crazy. I guess he never looking forward to get newest thing for him...
Tomorrow I can't get the last of Harry Potter, probably I'll get it next week. Because I didn't know when it put on sale the book store. And then I ordered that book today on the net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home