6 Jul 2007

WISH


I told about TANABATA yesterday's blog. I wasn't intend to make Tanzaku and decoration. Because I can't get bamboo grass, but I wanted to make it today, changed my mind. And then I made it. Can you see the picture of decoration? I haven't bamboo grass, so I decorated on the black paper. How is? What do you think about it?
I try to explain about this some basic decoration.
*White and yellow is star.
*Green is AMANOGAWA; mean is sky's river. It's for rich harvest and large catch.
*White with pink of TSURU(crane) is IMOSEYAMA; sister and back and mountain in Kanji. This crane is by 1 paper. It's for longevity and happily-married couple.
Well, I already to write my wish on TANZAKU(oblong card).

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

つばらしですよ。

19 July 2007 at 15:10  
Blogger Michi said...

Oh, thank you Josh :)

19 July 2007 at 23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home