26 Aug 2007

IN OSAKA

IAAF in Osaka 2007, did you see it? It's track and field, now playing!
I don't like it much, but this time I watch it on the TV. Yes I watch the TV that's match of something like K-1 and football when I always in front the TV with father. But now I'm in my room, my father in their room. The pole vault was long time tonight. But few years ago, it was very long time, about half a day! Too long. I don't know when is that time, but my father told me. And I prefer the dash that's 100m and 200m and stuff. Unfortunately there's not packed with excited spectators.
By the way, Juventus comeback in Serie A! And they got 5 goals, and David Trézégue he got score a hat trick! Nice! But Juventus played Livorno. Anyway I'm looking forward Juventus vs AC MILAN!
And, Real Madrid, they got win their fist game in this season. Of course, Raul got 1 goal! It's really nice! I'm going to find out that play in YouTube. Because I can't watch their play. I mean I can't see it on the TV. I want to watch their play always, but if I want to watch their match, I have to pay for that, because it's special program. Well, I always check about them on the Internet or Japanese football program.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan Blurr said...

Here, yes, I have been following the track and field world championships and finally today i was able to watch two sessions. i always like to see this on tv, because it's so relaxing.

as for the european football competitions, it's nice you get to see italian and spanish football. there's no chance to get this here. at least not for free, you have to have pay-tv.
I'm really interested in how real madrid will perform since they now have a german coach, still barca is my favourite team over there.
and in serie a i guess it will be a north italian affair once again with chances for inter, milan and juve...

you sure watch a lot of sports, don't you? ;-)

-jan

28 August 2007 at 23:29  
Blogger Michi said...

Hi Jan, did you see chanpionship? Good! :) I excited when I see some sports. I prefer football very much, but I like to watch K-1 and world serise that is like a this athletics, swimming, figure skating. I mean Olympic.
Anyway I saw Raul's goal on the TV on Monday, a little bit, but I'm happy! :) And last night I saw Italy vs Hungary, it was friendship match, so I was able to see his play who is Del Piero. Long time no see his play :) They lost the game, but I had enjoy to see it!
I guess, you really like sports. Because you wrote in your blog about sports. Nice blog, I think.

29 August 2007 at 15:55  
Blogger Jan Blurr said...

hey michi,
yes, you're right, i love sports. i watch it all the time and that's why i'm looking forward to this weekend with all the international football matches.
k-1 is something we don't have over here, i think it's something like wrestling, right?

thanks for your compliment on my blog. i like what you write as well. it's very interesting to read news from japan first hand.

7 September 2007 at 22:26  
Blogger Michi said...

Yes, the game is in this weekend. I'm looking forward it! But I guess I can watch it on the TV 1 game. Japan vs Australia. I hope it's not boring.

Well, Do you know who is STEFAN "BLITZ" LEKO? He's K-1 fighter and German.
If you want to know what is K-1, check out it!
http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/index.htm

8 September 2007 at 01:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home