4 Aug 2007

REFEREE

Last night it was the match of football, Japan vs China. Have you seen it? It was really contempt. The first, Japan Football Association, why didn't protest about this match? Weakly, it's miserable. Why are they who is Japan Football miserable? That match was unfair, because all referee were Chinese. How dare them insult us. Generally outsider do referee at International match, you know. But this time 4 referee were Chinese, that match was Japan vs Chinese in China! I can't believe that. And I have never seen that referee, they did misjudge many times, I think.
Pfff... I don't know about Chinese very much, and I don't want to say "I don't like them" or "I hate them", and I've a Chinese friend. However this match, this time, that's awful! I hate them.
Next Olympic Games in China, ...... I don't want to image that Olympic Games, because it'll be horrible.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jan Blurr said...

i assume that was a friendly match so there is no need for the referees to come from a diffrent country. saying that it's a bit strange to have just refs from the country of one of the two teams.
but, well, since it was only a friendly you shouldn't take it so seriously. (^_^) that won't happen during the olympics...

5 August 2007 at 04:28  
Blogger Michi said...

Hi Jan, That match was U-22 tournament 2007, not friendly match. And then that match was very strange because all referee was Chinese.
And you know, Chinese always desperately. Yes, all countries the same, but they're more... I think.

5 August 2007 at 12:25  
Blogger Jan Blurr said...

if it really was a tournament match then indeed it is very strange that the referees were from china. hm....

6 August 2007 at 00:24  
Blogger Jan Blurr said...

i found an article, it seems it was a friendly tournament. ;-)
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/national/20070805TDY02003.htm

putting the issue with the referees aside i find it more troubleing that there was crowd trouble beteen the fan groups again. it seems that japanese supporters had to be protected by the police because chinese fans were throwing things at them. that's no way to treat guests. having said that i have to say that stuff like that happens in stadiums over here a lot of times.

6 August 2007 at 00:40  
Blogger Michi said...

Oh, sure? Mmm, it's my mistook? OK, I thought it's not friendly match, because if Japan got winner, we can get advantageous for next match.
Anyway I knew that in Euro there's many trouble that is like a hooligan. But it's marvelous for me, I guess for Japanese. There's not happen like that mostly.

10 August 2007 at 20:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home