8 Sept 2007

JAPAN NATIONAL TEAM

Did you see the match of football in this early morning Japan vs Austria that game wa sbadly! The kick off was 3:30 am that time is Japanese, it's really early morning. I was stay up for this match. But it was really bad game.
I think Daisuke Matsui is good player. Why wasn't he starting member? Iviicia Osim who is the coach said "There's many good MF player in Japan, and Matsui, he play in Le Mans (in France). I know his play is good, so I just want to see his play at Japanese National Team." But Matsui was not starting member. I wanted to see his play more, I guess Japanese supoter felt like me.
Anyway in Austria is good for Japanese player, there's away, but not hot, not humid, not like Japanese summer. So I thought their play is good more than before. But it was bad. I know that ground condition was bad, and I want to think that they can not play as usual by ground.
I said many times "That match was bad", but I didn't want to sleep when I was watching the match on the TV, because it was too boring. That made me funny.
Well, why they can't to get the goal? Are they poor at football? I hope the next match is better.
And this match, I can see all. I mean, if the match is live on the TV, that match may be stop! Sometimes we can’t to watch all the match! Because it’s time for other program. I think many Japanese supporter think what is TV station thinking!? But this time, I can see it. Nice :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan Blurr said...

the japanese women's football team played a 2-2 draw against england at the world cup in china, which i think is a very good result. but they have to play against germany who won against argentina 11-0 in their first match. that should be a tough one ;-)

12 September 2007 at 22:56  
Blogger Michi said...

:O Reall? 11-0!? Oh that's great! Thank you for your information. I didn't know that match. German women of football that's really amazing! :)
I think women player are good more than men's recently. But... Anyway, Germany women are tough! :0

12 September 2007 at 23:53  
Blogger Jan Blurr said...

haha, yes, the women's football team of germany IS tough. just search for a picture of striker "birgit prinz" ;-)
but i personally think that argentina was having a bad day. 11-0 ist a bit too high.

13 September 2007 at 17:21  
Blogger Michi said...

I didn't see the match, but I think so that Argentina was just have bad day at vs Germany. They're good team.
Anyway I prefer football of MEN :)

28 September 2007 at 20:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home