29 Sept 2007

RAY SEFO

I liked K-1. It's past. Because I was looking forward RAY SEFO vs PETER AERTS. I liked RAY SEFO very much, but his act was too bad. It's not only in this time, it's three times in a row! He said after the fight "My condition is bad, I had a high temperature. Last fight was the same, fever of 38 degrees" Mmm... I knew that he is not fighter now. I disappointed about that. Fighter, player have to professional. But he forgot it, I guess. And he said "I'm going to take a rest 1 year" Mmm... I know K-1's fighter who need strong, taught to fight. But... I'll see his fight in the future. I decided!
But last time, I decided it, but tonight I saw his fight again... Ahaha, I like K-1 actually.
Anyway I'm going to watch the football program. And I'll watch Raul's goal. I have not seen last game, Real Madrid vs Betis, but I already knew that game. Ray Sefo, his fight was bad, but Raul, he is a feast for the eyes anytime. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love
to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an email if interested. Kudos!

Here is my homepage :: Psn Code Generator

3 June 2013 at 09:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home