12 Sept 2007

vs SWITZERLAND

In this early morning, it was around 3 am in Japan, Japan vs Switzerland of football match in Austria. And Japan got win! :) But I guess Swiss was out of condition, form was not good. I don't know what should I tell about it, but if you watched the match, you understand, maybe.
Anyway Japan got win, it's really nice! Sounds good! And I can watch a long time DAISUKE MATSUI, he was starting member. His luck was bad, he couldn't get the goal anything. But that his foul made PK. The kicker was SHUNSUKE NAKAMURA, his kick was good at that time. I mean, SHUNSUKE he missed PK many times other match. The second time of PK, SHUNSUKE did when IVICA OSIM he closed his eyes and stoped is ears...
Sometimes OSIM makes funny, his act is like a child. He just try superstitious, we know. And I noticed funny things at interview after the match. I think OSIM's answer is always kidding interviewer. But I guess another things sometimes that just his mistake who is translator of OSIM. I don't know what OSIM he speak, but the interviewer and translator their conversation is always strange. I know that interviewer asked ridiculous question to OSIM. And I think change the translator that's better for now.
And SHUNSUKE's interview, he said last "I thought I wanted Endo kick the second PK, but I'm kicker, and I must do it. And then I kicked" Mmm... the man who is interviewer didn't ask about it, he just wanted to finish interview. But SHUNSUKE told it alone. The interviewer was surprised a bit because SHUNSUKE don't talk too match always. Anyway I think SHUNSUKE got 2 goals, PK were fine, he just happy and then he did small talk.
Well, I had fun the match more than vs Austria.
And I want to say about prime minister ABE. I knew, and a lot of Japanese knew that he quit one of these days. He has not popularity, and I think he fainthearted very much, and poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home