11 Feb 2008

BASE

Hi, long time no see you! How are you? In few month, my heart was not good, and I can't to write here, but now I'm better. I'll write you Japanese strange news again. Have a fun!

In this time, not funny news. Well, do you know where is OKINAWA? I've never been there, but it's the south end of Japan, beautiful small island. You know, some base in Japan, base is United States Forces Japan (=USFJ).
USFJ they're always in trouble with Japanese. The trouble is, for example, rape, beat up, fight... If they're not USFJ, troble is troble, it's crime. So Japanese should punish offender good and proper.
If offender is Japanese, we can punish them soon, but USFJ is American. The law is diffarence, and then it's hard to find the solution. And Japanese demand an apology from USFJ...
I think crime is crime, I don't want to happen like that. But I think some crime was not only thier blame, sometimes Japanese girl was wrong too, she made crime herself. I mean... offender is bad, but...
For example, "One day, the guy took away a girl and he committed outrages on girl" that is crime, you know. He is really villain. But if "that girl was called to stop by the strange guy, and the girl ride on his car by herself, and then the guy rape her" that crime was not only his blame. How do you think about it? (I hope you understand what I mean.)

Yesterday, the United States Armed Forces in Japan took away Japanese girl, and he tired to rape her. This guy is offender, it's crime. But I was suprised when I knew that situation. Because that girl is 14 years old.
She was not alone, she was in a town with her friend. And then, the guy (USFJ) asked her "Let me drive you home", he is stranger for her, but they had a ride on his bike, and went to his home. And they ride on his car to the park. And he tried to hold and kiss her... she got off the car, and called her friend's mother, and policeman found her when she was alone.

This news was awful. Why did she follow him? Why someone teach her that is dengerous?

I understand Japanese who lives in OKINAWA they really angry with USFJ. Because USFJ they make troble many times. But that girl is 14 years old. 14!!! I think she has to know what is good or not. If she dosen't know about it, her family or teacher didn't teach her. It's really poor. I think Japanese angry with that guy that is no problem, but I hope they know about their big mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home