20 Feb 2008

JAPAN vs C....

I love football game. Now there's match that is Chongqing Olympic Sports Centre, China East Asian Football Championship 2008. Tonight, it was Japan vs China. 1-0 Japan is winner.

Opening match of the East Asian Championship, that was 1-1 draw with DPR Korea. It was not good match. But referee was better tonight.
I prefer dirty match like Italian team. I think Italian play is dirty sometimes, but really wonderful play, brilliant, and professional. But tonight, China was awful. I can no longer endure that player. Why did he kick Yasuda's body like that? And the referee was too bad! He made mistake judgment many times, I couldn't believe that judgment. He was a bloody fool.

I know some Chinese and Korean hate Japanese, the war made them hate. But the same with us, we did it but they did it. But I can't understand why do they still hate Japanese like crazy? I guess some Japanese think "I don't like them", but we don't act like a fool. They act like a fool that why I don't like them.
Anyway I hope don't be nourish a feeling of hatred, and they bury old hatred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home