13 Feb 2008

LEGAL AGE

Japanese legal age is 20 years old. Civil law was enacted in 1896 "Legal age is 20 years old in Japan". And now, Japanese thinking about 20 years old is appropriate for legal age, or not.

Last year, the age of voting right was changed. It was 20 years old, but now who is 18 years old, they have voting right. A lot of Japanese is suffer by government, Japanese politician is idiot and I think almost politician think about theirself the first. And then a widening gap between rich and poor. A lot of Japanese complaint against the government, but they're indifferent to politics... So the age of voting right is 18 years old, that's good idea, because a lot of men and women of all ages have to join to think more about for now and future.

But I don't understand why need to change for all things. I think no need to change something like drink and smoke. But I think that juvenile law have to change. Because there's a lot of fool minor who have their way. Sometimes really awful. That fool minor abuse their privileges the Juvenile law. "I'm 14 years old, and if I kill the people that is no problem, because the law protect me, no judge for 14 years old, there's Juvenile law"

And there's compenated dating (sugar daddy business), the girl was almost hight school students few years ago, but now junior high school students are nucleus... This problem, wrong is the men who is buy the girl.

There's juvenile delinquecy more than before. And I think need to change for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home