12 Feb 2008

SHOKOTAN

Do you know SHOKOTAN☆BLOG? Actually I didn't know about her blog.

Her name is Shoko Nakagawa, 22 years old, and TV performer, public figure, singer, and really cute. She's pretty.
Today she played her entertament, and she said "My blog's counter was over 10 billion! Thank you!"

Wow...

She was start to write blog in November 2004, and now 10 billion access. Her blog is really enormous. And she has written blog 84 times a day before.

Mmm, she is cute, but I can't understand her words that called "SHOKOTAN-GO", Shokotan word is strange. But I guess I'm 31 years old, and then I can't understand, maybe. If you speak Japanese, try to read it.

SHOKOTAN Site http://www.shokotan.jp/index.html
SHOKOTAN Blog http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking at her blog for a year and a half, even though I don't understand Japanese. The pictures are often interesting to look at anyway. I first found out about her because of videos of her on youtube singing Seiko Matsuda songs.

29 August 2008 at 18:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home